I participate as a volunteer, board member, advisor, and/or founder of numerous community organizing groups that are positioned both within and in opposition to the non-profit industrial complex.
- Against Equality – co-founder, queer digital archive and publishing collective, 2009 – present.
- Concordia Community Solidarity Co-op Book Store – non-profit bookstore in montréal, 2012 – present.
- Queer Between the Covers Bookfair – annual queer/trans bookfair in montréal, 2013 – 2014.
- Pervers/Cité – collaboratively organized radical queer/trans festival in montréal, organizing committee member, 2011 – present.
- Outright L/A – queer and trans youth empowerment in Lewiston/Auburn Maine, Special Projects Coordinator and volunteer advisor, 2006 – present.
- Equity Fund – GLBT community foundation in Maine, board member, 2008 – 2011.
- Maine HIV Prevention Community Planning Group – statewide HIV prevention advisory board for the Maine Center for Disease Control, board member, 2009 – 2011.
- Maine Video Activist Network – independent cable access and web tv station dedicated to culture and activism in Maine, co-founder and volunteer, 2006 – 2010.
- Naughty North – an inter-generational radical queer/trans direct action collective in Maine, co-founder, 2007 – 2009.
- AIDS Walk L/A, Co-Coordinator, 2008 – 2011.
- Visible Community – a low-income downtown neighborhood association in Lewiston, volunteer, 2004 – 2007.
- Maine Social Forum, Program Director, 2006.
- Spoke Folks – a community bicycle recycling program in Lewiston/Auburn, co-founder and volunteer, 2004 – 2007.
- Lots to Gardens – a food security urban agriculture program in Lewiston, volunteer and community advisory board member, 2005 – 2010.